2015/12/16

Cambridge 10, Test 1, Speaking Part 2

The Speaking Part 2 below from Cambridge IELTS book 10.

Describe someone you know who does something well: 
who this person is
how you know this person
what they do well
and explain why you think this person is so good at doing this.

That is my example answer for this topic:

I want to talk about a man whose name is Mahammad and my close friend. I have knew him since 2010 because of being my groupmate at same university we've been studying.  I can say that he is very sophisticated and having big heart about charity. He always tend to attend at  events which is organised to help people in need for food, clothing, money or other things. I remember that the fair arranged in one of the most popular shopping centre in Baku was dedicated to collect money for children who suffer from leukemia. We saled some second hand books given us by our friends and relatives and at the ends of fair we've already earned about 600 dollars. It raised our happines about this event. Mahammad invariably efforts to be a part of such charity activites. In my opinion, such his attempts  is very appreciable. Mahammad has organizer, comunicative skills about social activites and He've got  a lot of useful experiences at voluntary works. In my opinion all these abilities help him to participate well at charity organizations.

Useful phrases from text:

having big heart about charity
to help people in need for ...
to raise our happines about ...
comunicative skills about ...
to participate well at charity organizations


No comments:

Post a Comment