2016/01/03

Speaking Part 1 (The Weekends)

The speaking part 1 questions below are from Cambridge IELTS 10. I have tried to answer them shortly and clearly. I think it will be useful for them. You are also free to write your answers on comments.


How do you usually spend your weekends? - Actually, I meet with my friends at weekends and we usually go to the cinema. Specially, we enjoy watching comedy movies. Sometimes I prefer staying at home to going outside. I spend my time on reading books at home, because of my curiosity about literature.
Which is your favourite part of the weekend? - Watching movies at the cinema is the best part of my weekend. Because I really enjoy doing this. Another reason is I would like to say that I have had strong desire to be a movie star since my childhood.
Do you think your weekends are long enough? - I suppose, it is enough for me to wind down after a hardweek at work. Generally, I can make time to spend with my friends and family. In my opinion, if you manage your time frugally, it gives you opportunity to have enough time doing anything you want.
How important do you think it is to have free time at the weekends? - It is fact that after a hardweek at work or university people always feel so tired. As a result, they need to charge their battery and I believe that leisure time is singificiantly necessary to relax or rest. It also gives a feeling of hardworking when it comes to Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment